4-4 Graphing Functions
Objectives: Graph functions given a limited domain & graph functions given a domain of all real numbers.
To graph a function with a given domain:
- Plug the domains (x-values) into the function rule and solve for the given range.
- Graph each ordered pair
- DO NOT CONNECT THE POINTS
- Choose an appropriate domain set.
- Plug the domains into the function rule and solve for the range.
- Graph each ordered pair.
- Connect the points since you created the domain and could have selected ANYTHING as your domain.